About Me

My photo
chennai, tamil nadu, India
god made grass..
man made booze...
i made this....
whom do u trust?

20 February 2009

IsTyLe

i saw my dark and rugged face in the mirror.i looked like a beast or a Hannibal dropped from the past.On top of it the uneven growth of uncombed hair,made it look terrible.Then i realized why combing is important in life.So,on this lazy Saturday it made me move my dumb ass to saloon.
Until yesterday i was proud about my evil style.But today, the look was somewhat peculiar and strange.The image in mirror asked me' is that u?'.I consoled my self that i landed in a right place
and things can improve.
There ,i met this skilled barber named 'billu'.He had a charming face and i was confused whether he had magic in his scissors or hand when he made a sound with the scissors and comb.He just asked me 'medium or short'.Just Like a programmed robot.His movements were quick, and finished the job in about 6 minutes.
I was totally scared to look my face in the mirror again.Atlast,with a lot of hope,i raised my head.That was the hair style i was dreaming about.It truly gave me a heroic look.I handed over the money with no questions asked.
Like the drunken horse,i was totally high with my new hairstyle.I reached my room and my neighbour told 'ur hairstyle looks like that of aroused rooster."i was totally psyched at that comment.I wanted to shout but couldnt.My throat dried off,could not even speak a word.It took me some time to settle down.
Then i understood the moral of the story, 'STYLE IS PERSONAL.NONE CAN MAKE IT BETTER OR WORSE."

P.S:The only good thing about my face is the shape of eyebrows.Seriously the curves looked almost symmetric.May be this is the feature that will turn her on.

No comments: