About Me

My photo
chennai, tamil nadu, India
god made grass..
man made booze...
i made this....
whom do u trust?

10 March 2009

dReAm hEr

Somewhere in my sleep
spinning me upside down
i see her in my dream
turning me round and round

if i wake up out of those dreams
like smoke she just disappears
in one moment in that late night
she hit straight at my heart

sick of getting up alone in bed
deep down below i feel empty
waiting for her to fill that space
i cant stop thinking about her

harvests my pain by her smile
filled my silent life with her voice
never met someone like her before
not a paradox,she is in my paradise

i have got so much to say
neither cant wait nor be away
i will start from today
till that auspicious day

i will be fine when she is on my side
i will shine when she is mine!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will be fine if suppose i have not read this one

Unknown said...

bagundhi nee kavitha.......manushulu mathi poye laaga .....jevitam verakthi chenda laga.......